Mission and Purpose:
To bring Wholeness and Balance to the Body of Christ.
We are committed to help change lives through sound biblical truth and sound psychological principles in the healing of the spirit, mind, emotion, relationships and the body.
Truth, Freedom, Restoration, Transformation and Impact
Statement of Faith:
As a professional Christian counseling organization, we set forth the following beliefs which are the foundation for our ministry and treatment philosophy.
- We believe in the infallibility of the word of God: the Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, authoritative word of God applicable to all aspects of life (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the Trinity: that there is one God, who is immutable and is existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Mathew 28:19).
- We believe God Almighty as the Creator of the Universe (Genesis1:1).
- We believe in the fall of man into depravity and redemption through the Cross (John 3:16).
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, His virgin birth, His sinless nature, His miracles, His humanity, His deity, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father ( Luke 9:38).
- We believe in the substitutionary death of Jesus Christ to save mankind and as such salvation is received by grace through faith in Our Lord Jesus Christ alone as the only Savior (Ephesians 2:8).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit as the Counselor, the Comforter, the Helper with us and in us; here on earth and in continuation of the life and work of Our Lord Jesus Christ (John 14:26).
- We believe that the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, heals, counsels, restores and give us the ability to live righteous life that honors God through our obedience to godly principles. (Mathew 28;20)
- We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge all mankind, both the living and the dead; the saved and the lost. We believe that the lost enter into eternal damnation, but the saved enter into an eternal glorious life with God in Heaven. (1 Peter 4:5; Timothy 4:1; Mathew 24:29-31; Hebrews 9:27).
- We believe in the unity of the body of Christ as a church where we are called to fellowship, worship, learn, grow and serve (Hebrews 10:25).
- We believe in the sanctity of life, that all human life is part of God’s life that cannot be destroyed. All human life is a sacred gift from God; that life starts from conception to natural death. We believe in a merciful God who forgives with compassion, love and healing to those who have been impacted by abortion in the past (Genesis 1:27; Jeremiah 1:5; Ephesians 2:10).
- We believe in the equality of all people regardless of gender, race, age, color, language, age, ethnicity and socio-economic status. We are all made in the image of the Almighty God (Genesis 1-27; Galatians 3:28; Ephesians 2:10).
- We believe in the sanctity of marriage as a covenant only between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:24). We uphold godly marital principles and help with grace and compassion to restore those who have suffered the pain of divorce.
- We believe we either created male or female and that a person’s sex (male or female) is determined by God Almighty Himself in the womb (Psalm 139:13) and revealed at birth.
- We believe that marriage is a covenant with divine semblance of Christ and His Bride (Revelation 19:7, 21:2, 21:9) the Church.
- We believe God permits divorce under man’s disobedience to break this covenant in case of adultery (Matthew 5:31), abandonment of a Christian by a non-Christian (I Corinthians 7:15) and domestic violence that violates the sanctity of life and nullifies the marital vow (Malachi 2:16). Marriage is the heart of God. A harmonious marriage is the foundation for a harmonious society. We therefore hold marriage in uttermost respect, uphold the God ordained institution and strive to do our best with truth, healing and restoration.
- We believe that all truth is God’s truth, however all scientific, technological and psychological principles should be appraised by higher truth, the Word of God.(2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe in the tripartite nature of the human being; that means man is made of Spirit, soul and body. We believe just as the God head is represented in the Trinity; man is represented in three dimensions (Philippians 2:12; Ephesians 3:16).
- We believe the human soul can be diseased just as the spirit and body and therefore needs healing. The Greek word “psuchepathologia” means “soul disease”. A diseased spirit needs spiritual cure from a minister; a diseased body needs cure from a medical doctor in combination with healthy nutrition, rest and exercise; and a diseased soul needs a ”soul doctor” who is a trained professional therapist. Therefore, in order to bring wholeness, peace, harmony and balance in life; one must seek to take good care of the soul ( the mind and emotions) and the body; the temple of God with the guidance of biblical truth, scientific and psychological truth in a way that emulates the principles of love, honor, respect for God, self and others.