Why Consider Online Counseling with MMCG?
Online counseling with Christian Counseling Associates is convenient, and saves you time!
- No more rushing to appointments.
- Easily fits into any schedule.
- Professional resource right at your fingertips.
- Access to counseling during inclement weather or when away on business.
It is private – receiving counseling is nothing to be ashamed of; however, some people would rather receive counseling from the privacy of their own homes.
- Modern and secure videoconferencing technology.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliant.
- No chance of waiting room encounters with someone you know.
- No fuel costs or wear and tear on a vehicle.
- Approved by most insurance companies.
- Out of pocket sliding scale available
DRAWBACKS WITH ONLINE COUNSELING
- Emails may get delayed, lost, or in spam/junk folder. This won’t happen frequently, but it is an unfortunate reality of working online.
- Though modern technology is sophisticated, it is also somewhat unstable – problems may occur.
- Emotional cues are more difficult to for counselors to read across a video screen.
Some people may desire a traditional course of treatment.
- Those who need more intensive care.
- Those who are actively experiencing severe symptoms.
- Those who are have concerns regarding use of online technology.
How do I sign up?
Once you have carefully considered the benefits and drawbacks, call us 732-770-4331 and ask to sign up for an online session today.